- Four pools, including a brand-new main pool that feature separate kids/adult zones, dual waterslides, water play features and luxury cabanas.
- New 9,300-square-foot outdoor plaza featuring new dining options, indoor/outdoor bar, lounge areas and entertainment venues.
- New dining options featuring Litchfield's, Red's Bar & Grill and the Wigwam Bar.
- The Southwest's only 54 holes of championship golf, including two of the state's four courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. led by The Golf Course, one of Arizona's majestic courses.
- The only resort with guest access to five golf courses, including the Arizona Biltmore Country Club.
- Golf club and pro shop, featuring Red's Bar & Grill which serves fresh American cuisine.
- Championship tennis facility, featuring nine-illuminated tennis courts, including a stadium court.
- Fitness Center.
- On-site world class golf school facilities.
- Bocce Ball Court.
- Complimentary 24-hour valet services
- Daily newspaper
- Business services
- Express and same-day dry cleaning and laundry available for items turned in before 8am
- Express check-out
- Service animals permitted
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Poolside cabanas
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa and Salon
- Golf and tennis lessons
- Fitness classes
- Pet Friendly Resort. $15 Charge per day, see guest services for details