Download Printable Sponsor Brochure
The FSP Clinic offers companies many opportunities to sponsor at the Gold, Silver, or Bronze levels. We can customize or bundle packages, providing you maximum exposure to the attendees.
The FSP Clinic has an exhibit hall that is limited to 12-15 exhibitors providing companies with an intimate setting to meet face-to-face with attendees. Exhibit booths are provided with all Silver or Gold level sponsorship packages only. Exhibit booths are not sold separately. Exhibit booth area includes one 6' table for table top booth and two chairs in the Exhibit Hall.
All Sponsorships Include:
- *Placement of company marketing material in designated areas at event
- *One 6' table for table top booth and two chairs in the Exhibit Hall
- Attendee e-mail list provided before and after the Clinic for a one-time use
- Your company is listed as a Clinic Sponsor in all program literature
- Listing including link on www.financialpro.org/clinic
- Logo recognition on event sign.
*Gold & Silver Sponsor Benefit Only
includes Exhibit Hall Booth and four meeting registrations.
- Education Sessions Sponsor / Sponsor Investment: $7,500
Be the exclusive sponsor of all of the Clinic's educational content. Elevate your brand to Clinic attendees as a supporter of the industry's premier CE offerings. Your company logo and marketing message will be placed on all CE forms and pamphlets. Your company will be identified as the exclusive CE Sponsor during the Opening and Closing General Sessions.
- Padfolio / Sponsor Investment: $6,000
Emboss your logo and marketing message on the Clinic's primary giveaway. Sponsor will also receive a complimentary supply of padfolios after the Clinic.
includes Exhibit Hall Booth and two meeting registrations.
- Opening Networking Reception/Dinner / Sponsor Investment: $5,000
Exclusive sponsor of the Clinic's Networking Reception/Dinner in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday evening at 5:15 p.m. Sponsor receives signage throughout the Exhibit Hall and napkins with sponsor logo. The sponsor can place marketing literature on the lunch tables.
- Speaking Package / Sponsor Investment: $4700
Showcase the latest in financial products and services by reserving a Speaking Showcase Session now! Companies can conduct a fifty-minute Showcase Session for attendees on a topic of their choosing. Each Showcase Session speaking timeslot includes speaking room, LCD projector, microphone, plus all Silver Level sponsor benefits. Click here for available Showcase Session timeslots.
- Clinic Carryall / Sponsor Investment: $5,000
Place your logo and marketing message on the Clinic's event bag. The Carryalls will be handed out at meeting registration to attendees and will contain all meeting material. The sponsor can insert marketing literature in the Carryall for additional exposure.
- Exhibit Hall Lunch / Sponsor Investment: $4,000
Sponsor lunch in the Clinic's Exhibit Hall. Sponsor receives signage throughout the Exhibit Hall and napkins with sponsor logo. The sponsor can place marketing literature on the lunch tables. Sponsor will receive acknowledgement during the lunch.
- Registration Kit Logo Items / Sponsor Investment: $4,000
Combine an Exhibit Hall Booth with a sponsor item for maximum exposure at the Clinic. Choose from the following list of sponsor items with your logo:
- Pens - SOLD, Sigma Financial
- Luggage gripper
includes two meeting registrations.
- CE Session Sponsorship: 11 Sessions Available / Sponsor Investment: $2,000 /
Sponsor an individual CE session. Sponsors receive signage in the meeting room and an acknowledgement from the main platform of the Opening Session.
- Hotel Room Key / Sponsor Investment: $2,000 /
Place your logo and marketing message on the hotel room key to enhance your company's brand.
- Clinic Program Materials / Sponsor Investment: $2,000
Sponsor the Clinic Program Materials. Sponsor will place their logo and marketing message on the cover along with an ad inside.
- Name Badge Lanyards / Sponsor Investment: $1,000 /
Place your company logo on the badge lanyards that identify the attendees.
For more information contact:
Tony Smith, CLU, ChFC
Managing Director, Marketing & Corporate Development
Director Affinity and Corporate Development