Outsource your CE to the Society of FSP!
CE Filing and Processing Contract Services Offered to Companies and Associations
The Society of FSP offers a full range of CE support services utilizing its highly trained staff and streamlined processes.
Course filing for:
- Insurance (CIE)
- Legal (CLE)
- Accounting (CPE)
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Enrolled Agent
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP)
- Filing Submission
- Instructor Submission
- Presentation Submission
- CE Certificate Production and Mailing
- CE Roster Submission
FSP CE Responsibilities:
- Work directly with your speakers to obtain state instructor approval forms.
- Work directly with the company/association to ensure that speakers’ materials are CE-worthy.
- Make suggestions to company/association to help ensure award of CE credits.
- Monitor on-site as an independent third party as required by state insurance departments for live programs.
- Responsible party if program is audited. In order to keep expenses down, will work with company/association’s staff to help monitor.
- Responsible for correct filing and reporting procedures, production and delivery of CE certificates.
- Produce specific instructions for attendees explaining what they need to do to earn credit at the program.
- Maintain a page on www.financialpro.org listing the program credit approvals by state. Company/association is allowed to link to the page.
The Society has provided accreditation services for companies and associations, including:
- LPL Financial, LLC
- Forum 400
And many others. Contact Tony Smith, Managing Director, Marketing & Corporate Development, for more information.
"We believe that FSP is a worthy organization that is committed to providing valuable resources to its members."
— Kay Hall
Director, IDI Sales Operations