Develop the next generation of financial service professionals with the University Partners Program from the Society of FSP.
UPP Contact Information:
Tel: (910) 692-0957
University Partners Program Resources
Below are examples of the benefits a professor & students would enjoy if their University were to become a University Programs Partner.
- Join the FSP LinkedIn Group - Review positions posted
- Bimonthly issues of the award-winning Journal of Financial Service Professionals - a $90 value! View the current issue Table of Contents.
- Our quarterly membership magazine, Society Page
- Search Publications
- Archived Audio Conferences
- Free Professional Interest Section with Section newsletters
- Connect with other members across the country. Help clients who may need a referral for a relative or friend in another part of the country, or share or get a second opinion on a planning technique or industry hot topic. FSP e-mail discussion groups give you the opportunity to interact with professionals around the country in your practice area.
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Continuing Education Programs-Almost all FSP programs offer CE credit for Insurance (CIE), CFP®, CLE, CPE, PACE, and ICB
- Search and research capabilities via an electronic information retrieval service for all Society publications
- Society e-Bulletin, our monthly electronic newsletter with reference to your profession and the financial services industry, with links to more detailed material
- Informative meetings, camaraderie and educational opportunities provided by FSP local chapters
- Client education and support tools,vendor discounts and much more!...
- UPP Student Award Certificate
- UPP Student Award Certificate UPP logo only
- UPP Student Award Certificate Contains area for University/College logo below UPP logo.
The University Partners Program is an exclusive service of the Society of FSP. To find out how your University, company, professor or student can become involved in UPP, contact Customer Service at (800) 392-6900.