Thursday the 16th: Estate Planning for Non-Traditional Families
Wednesday the 19th: Spring Networking Social
**NEW MEMBER BENEFIT: No charge for Education Programs for members**
New this year!
* All education programs will be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 7.30 - 9.30 am at The Villanova Conference Center.
* Educational events will be free to members. The non-member fee will be $45. If a guest joins the Society within 30 days of the event, the $45 registration fee will be refunded.
* In addition, the Chapter will provide all types of continuining education credits whenever possible. Members, that’s a great deal! Free breakfast AND continuing education credits – don’t miss out on these great opportunities.
* New policy applies to all education programs. It does not apply to sporting events, joint events or Professionals Dinner.
Materials from previous events:
3/21/13: Joint Event with Drexel - Behavioral Finance Discussion
Click below to download PowerPoint presentations:
- Daniel Dorn, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Finance, Drexel University's LeBow College of Business
- Raj Suri, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Marketing, Drexel University's LeBow College of Business
- Barry Waterhouse, Ph.D., Professor, Neurobiology and Anatomy and Vice Dean, Biomedical Graduate and Postgraduate Studies, Drexel University's College of Medicine
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 215.878.1366