January 21, 2014
Tax Reduction Strategies for
Guest Speaker: Maine Shafer, J.D., Bradford and Company
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
The Centre Club
123 S. Westshore Blvd.
Cost: Members $0, Nonmembers $20
Learn more about:
* FSP Members can use this information and knowledge not only to increase their own income but to assist in generating income and premium dollars for their business and self-employed clients.
* Increase your income – How to use the tax side of your business to INCREASE your spendable income
* Double Entertainment Deductions – How to safely transform 50% entertainment deductions into 100% deductions
* Audit-Proofing - Documentation tips that will save you time, all the time.
* Help Your Accountant – How you can help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf.
* Actual Expenses vs. IRS Method Mileage – New $25,000 automobile deductions you don’t want to lose.
* Home Office Deduction –Why Insurance and Financial Professionals may now safely qualify for this remarkable deduction and how it transforms personal commuting to deductible business miles.
* Learn how a 105 Medical Plan can turn your family's medical expenses into tax-favored business expenses.