Los Angeles - Pasadena Chapter
Join a Chapter with Great Member Benefits!
Local Member Benefits Include Continuing Education, Video Teleconferences, Chapter Meetings with Special Guest Speakers!
Benefits At A Glance
Elements for Your Success
Increase Your Knowledge with the Recognized Leader in Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Journal of Financial Service Professionals: Bimonthly issues of the award-winningJournal of Financial Service Professionalsfeatures groundbreaking articles and research in all areas of financial services—a $90 value! View the current issue Table of Contents.
- Audio Conferences/Webinars/Podcasts: Online Archived Audio Conferences offer education 24/7 focused on cutting-edge concepts presented by qualified experts in their field. Members receive one archived audio conference free with membership and have the option to view others or participate in live programs at discounted member prices.
- Video Teleconferences: Two-hour continuing education programs offered by Chapters several times a year on topics pertinent to your business.
- Lunch/Brunch Conversation Series: Top experts join members to discuss cutting edge topics and issues of the day—free with membership.
- Professional Development and Continuing Education Programs: Almost all FSP programs offer CE credit for Insurance (CIE), CFP®, CLE, CPE, PACE, and ICB.
- Opportunities to Lead: Gain leadership skills and experience by volunteering to serve at the local or national level.
Contact us: Susan Johnson and Piera Pickett