Member Get A Member (MGAM) Contest
Regulations for Individual Member and Chapter Competitors
You! All Chapters and current individual FSP members are asked to participate. There is a Chapter component and an individual member component to this contest—and prizes for the leading Chapters and individual members competing in each component (see below for details and prize schedules or print out a flyer).
A special membership growth incentive campaign for all Chapters and current individual members to participate in that will take place during the months of July 2012 through June 2013.
- How to Win: The Chapters and current individual members with the highest number of new member
recruits (regular and associate) processed during the months of July 2012 through June 2013 will be awarded special prizes as outlined below.
- Use this new membership application to recruit new members: View Chapter Listing to find your local Chapter dues rates.
- Recruiting Toolbox: View these sample communications and new member application in your to use recruitment efforts.
- Begins: July 1, 2012.
- Ends: Winners will be determined by the number of new members processed by headquarters as of 4:30 p.m. eastern time on June 30, 2013.
Who is eligible for FSP Membership?
- To be eligible for Regular Membership, the individual must hold one of these widely-recognized financial service designations or degrees: AEP®, CASL®, CEBS®, CFA®, CFP®, ChFC®, CIMA®, CLF®, CLU®, CPA, CPC, CPCU®, CTFA, Enrolled Actuary, Graduate Degree in Financial Services (MS, MSFS, MSM, MBA, PhD), JD, REBC®, and RHU®.
- To be eligible for Associate Membership, the individual must be actively pursuing one of the designations or degrees listed above, or hold the FLMI®, FSS, or LUTCF credential.
- Former members who have been out of membership for more than 2 years will count toward the Member Get A Member Contest as new members
- Student and trial memberships will not count for the contest
- Full-time Professors who become members under the University Partner Programs do not count for this contest.
Tracking of Individual Member Referrals: Counts of new members recruited through a member's referral will be tracked through the "REFERRED BY" field that appears on printed and online membership applications – NOTE: Members need to have the new member recruits enter the referring member's name in this field so the member gets credit for the new member recruit.
HELP FSP GROW AND BE A WINNER!
Individual Member Competition
Individual Member Prizes: Every member that recruits just one new member is a guaranteed winner! The more you recruit the greater the value of your prize (see schedule below).
- Grand Prize: The member that recruits the most new members will receive a free 2013 FSP Clinic Registration package including tuition, 2 nights onsite hotel lodging, airfare voucher of up to $500, PLUS complimentary national dues for the 2013-2014 membership year. In the event of a tie, winner will be selected by drawing.
- Recruit 5 or more new members and your 2013-2014 National Dues are complimentary.
- Recruit 4 new members and receive 80% off your 2013-2014 National Dues.
- Recruit 3 new members and receive 60% off your 2013-2014 National Dues.
- Recruit 2 new members and receive 40% off your 2013-2014 National Dues.
- Recruit 1 new member and receive 20% off your 2013-2014 National Dues.
Chapters will be organized in groups of like size (flights). There will be four flights: 30 largest, large, medium and small. There will be a prize awarded to the winner of each flight. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by highest retention rate.
Chapter Prizes (one for each flight): Society will provide a nationally renowned speaker for a 2-3 hour Chapter educational program in the 2013-2014 Membership Year. Prize includes cost of speaker, speaker's travel, speaker's lodging, and CE filing—over a $10,000 value! In the event of a tie, Chapter retention rate will determine winner.
More Members is a Win-Win-Win for All!
- For Chapters: You'll create a larger more diverse network of professionals and broaden your knowledge base.
- For Current Members: You'll expand your learning and networking resources, strengthen the professional community, and help your colleagues and Chapter to greater success.
- For New Members: Membership in FSP will give them the edge by connecting them to the right education and fellow professionals to help them succeed in their profession
Please call Member Services with any questions at 800-392-6900.
Thank you and good luck!